For those of you who don't know me, my name is Elaine Cantrell, and I write romance novels. I like to focus on that first breathless thrill when eyes meet across a crowded room. I try to give my readers the feeling that love really could happen to them. Oh, I'll torture them before the end of the book, but rest assured, I always have a happy ending.
I've been published five times, have another book The Best Selling Toy Of The Season coming from MS Publishing in November, and have just signed a new contract with Lachesis Publishing. I'll talk more about my books in the coming weeks, but today I'd like to talk about ebooks.
Ebooks are relatively new in the publishing world. They've had some difficulty gaining acceptance, but schools now teach their students to do lots of their work on computers, so I think ebooks might be what'll they want to read.
If you haven't tried an book, here are five reasons why you should:
1. They cost less. You can buy two instead of one.
2. They don't take up space in your house. You don't have to dust them either.
3. You can impress your friends with you technical jargon and computer literacy.
4. You can discover a world of new and exciting authors.
5. On an ebook reader, a device about the size of a paperback, you can carry your library with you and read from it at any time.
Oh, go on and give it a try. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Thanks for reading!
Hope. Dreams. Life... Love