My Books!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

And The Winners Are...


Thanks to everyone who came to the beach party. I hope you all had a good time. Everyone won something. If you didn’t win one of the door prizes, as long as I have your email, I’ll send you a PDF copy of my family’s favorite dessert recipes.

Okay, door prize winners are:

Linda Henderson-the picture frame decorated with shells

Peggy-the beach volley game

Jane-the luau for six

Sherry-the kitchen package

BabyBlue22-the flamingo beach towel

Cat’s lady-the sun visor I don’t see your email address. I’ll need that, please.

Jennifer Mathis-the starfish candles

Tamara B-the necklace

Cheryl C-the lanyard

Yadkny-the sport’s water bottle

Robynl-the chocolate pearls

If you’ve enjoyed Return Engagement it’s available at http://www.whiskeycreekpress.com.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate winning this picture frame. I collect lighthouse stuff and lighthouse postcards so I know I can use this frame.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely prize, Elaine. Congrats again on the release and thanks for the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! Thanks so much Elaine!! I had a blast and the towel looks so adorable!
    Congrats to all the other winners!
    Congrats on the release and thanks for the party!
    ~Afshan

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahoo thanks so much for my win of the chocolate pearls Elaine.

    congrats to all winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners! Elaine, i had a fab time reading and visiting! And so looking forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try on my sun visor - looks adorable! Thank you and congrats to all the other winners too. I just sent you my info :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY, I won the necklace! Thank-you so much for the hosting the fun beach party and loved reading your excerpts!

    ReplyDelete