My Books!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Elizabeth Lane's Last Minute Shopping Ideas



My characters have taken over my blog during the month of December. I hope everything goes okay. Drop me an email if they get too far out of control.

Elizabeth: Are you finished with your Christmas shopping, Nikki?

Nikki: All excerpt for a couple of things I want to get for Rachel's kids. Who knows what to buy a teenage girl?

Elizabeth: I do.

Nikki: (rolling her eyes) Oh, yeah? What do you recommend?

Elizabeth: Several things actually. First, I saw a little pendant at Kmart in the shape of a cat. Would you like to see the picture of it?

Nikki: (laughing) Right. You're a Hollywood actress, and you're married to one of the richest men in the country and you're shopping at Kmart. Really, where did it come from?

Elizabeth: It came from Kmart. Nikki, it doesn't matter where you find things that you like.

Nikki: Oh, I get it. Kmart's paying you to promote their product.

Elizabeth: Nope. I just saw it and liked it.

Nikki: We'll post a picture of it. What else do you like?

Elizbeth: A bling hangit.

Nikki: Bling, I get, but what's a hangit?

Elizabeth: You can hang a tremendous amount of jewelry on it and hang it almost anywhere, even in a closet. I found it when I was buying a book at Amazon.

Nikki: Post a picture of it. Anything else?

Elizabeth: Those are my two favorites, although personalizing a calendar with family photos would be a close third.

Nikki: They do that online at lots of places. Not a bad idea really.

Elizabeth: Thank you! Now who won that last contest, the one for the recipes?

Nikki: I don't know her name, but I have her email, and I've already asked her for her address.

Elizabeth: Good. Readers we'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment