My Books!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award


Hey, I was tagged for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. The rules of this award are:

1) You link the person who sent it to you. My friend Emma Lai sent it to me, so please check out Emma's answers. Thanks, Emma.

2) List seven random facts about yourself. Okay, here goes:

a) I enjoy going to movies.

b) I love sandals with flowers on them.

c) Give me chocolate, and you can have everything else.

d) In the course of six weeks this spring we had to replace the roof due to hail damage, replace the heating and air system, put in a new septic system, and repair the dining room walls, dishwasher, and dryer.

e) My dog always offers to share his rawhide bones with me.

f) My favorite colors are pink and turquoise.

g) I’d like to have a blue diamond.

3) Now I'm passing the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies who're listed below. Do take time to check everyone's answers.

J. Gunnar Grey

Jean Joachim

Kim Bowman

Kay Springsteen

Jocelyn Vaughn

Joeanne Troppollo

Adele Laudan

Anne K. Albert

Billie Williams

Stephanie Burkhart

1 comment:

  1. Elaine,
    Thanks for tagging me in this award. Linked to your blog on my post today. Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete