My Books!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fashionista Friday

Have you noticed how many celebrities are wearing white lace this year?  White is always classic, chic, and cool, and when you add lace… well, the look is to die for.  Here are some of my favorites.



You can buy this Laundry by Shelli Segal Lace Sheath Dress at Nordstrom.  $295.00



I love the different patterns of lace on this Nanette Lepore Cap Sleeve Lace Dress.  Buy it at Nordstrom for $328.




I like this Coast Lace Dress with Contrast Belt because it isn't as short as the others.  I also like the high waist.  Buy it at ASOS for $245.97.




I like the length of this dress too, and the price is very nice.  Only $59.99 at Overstock.



This dress is from Target and is priced right at $52.49.  The picture really doesn't do the dress justice.  If you're serious about a white lace dress look at it on the Target website. 


Till next Friday, Fashionists.  Happy Shopping!








No comments:

Post a Comment