My Books!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Western Wear

·        Okay, I promise this is the last cowgirl post, but I found so many cute things when I was doing last week’s post that I need just one more day to show you everything.  To begin, I’m in love with turquoise so this purse is unbelievably wonderful.  Just look at it.  It’s made of hand tooled leather with turquoise trim and inlay.  It has floral conchos with bolo tie accents.  Notice the silver spot accents?  Buy it at  Cavenders for $220. 


And boy, howdy, look at this jacket.  Oh my!  It’s made of lamb and trimmed with red fox fur.  Only $1399.99 at Cavender's.
 
Last, I love these earrings.  They’re by Effie Calavaza if that means anything to you.  She’s one of the most popular Native America jewelry artists.  My son gave me this pair for Christmas.  Buy them at Silver Tribe for $72.  This website tells you about Effie Calavaza too. 

2 comments: