My Books!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fashionista Friday: Help!

Welcome to Fashionista Friday!  My name is Violet McCallum.  Elaine told my story in her book A New Dream.  My husband and I are giving her a much needed vacation during the month of December, so we’ve taken over her blog!  I need your help too.  I need a cocktail dress to wear to a Christmas party.  My husband Matt loves me in blue, so I’ve picked out three blue dresses, but I can't decide which one to buy.  Leave a comment and tell me which one you like best, and I’ll put your name in a hat to win a copy of Elaine’s new Christmas release The Table in the Window. 
Here's choice one from Ali Ro.


Buy it at

Here's choice two from Adrianna Papell.
Buy it at

My last choice is this one shoulder dress from BCBGMAXAZRIA.
Buy it at http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Women/Featured_Shop/Contemporary/Dresses/PRD~1800173ITR6C818/BCBGMAXAZRIA+Addison+One+Shoulder+Dress.jsp?off=136 for $258.

Okay, readers, HELP!

3 comments:

  1. I like number 3. The Colorado is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah. Christmas needs BLING - #1 all the way! And I'll take a body to go with it, please. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete