1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, November 14, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, November 21, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted November 22nd! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
Enjoy this excerpt from my Christmas story The Table in the Window.
Blurb:Being dumped by your gorgeous fiancé is bad enough no matter when it happens, but he did it at Christmas time! Marley thinks she’ll never get over it, but Rob Travers disagrees. He sets out to win Marley’s heart, well aware that when she finds out about his past, she may turn her back on him forever.
In this excerpt, Marley my heroine goes to a tree decorating party which is also attented by my hero, Rob.
Marley felt hot blood rush to her face. To distract him she held out her arm and indicated her sweater. “I bought this blue sweater just for you.” The sweater fit her like a glove and looked chic. The fact that it was blue had clinched the deal, even though she knew she should save her money for Christmas presents.
Rob took her hand and pulled her forward. “You look beautiful.” Before she knew what he intended, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.
Warmth flooded Marley. She leaned into him, and he obliged her with another kiss. He finally pulled away and muttered, “Nice. Very nice.”
Oh, it certainly was. Kissing Michael had always been heavenly, but it hadn’t been like this. This kiss made her knees go weak and her heart pound in her chest. What could be wrong with her tonight? How could she forget Michael so easily? Confused, she stammered, o“We…we’d…better go help with the tree.”
Oh no. Rob’s eyes were doing that twinkling thing again.
“Don’t worry, Marley. Sylvia won’t let anyone bother us.”
Marley bolted out of the kitchen. She figured he was right about Sylvia.
The Table in the Window is available at http://www.astraeapress.com/#ecwid:category=662245&mode=product&product=7885677 or at http://www.amazon.com/Table-Window-ebook/dp/B006GYAQ26/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323782681&sr=8-1
For your chance to win a free copy of The Table in the Window, follow this blog and leave a comment saying you did so. If you already follow say that too. Don't forget to leave your email so I can send you your story if you win. To check out other participants return to http://www.enchantedmusepress.blogspot.comhttp://www.enchantedmusepress.blogspot.com.