My Books!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Violet Emerson here, folks.  Thank you for stopping by Elaine’s blog.  Elaine told my story in her book A New Dream, so my husband and I are taking over her blog during December.  She deserves a rest!  Before I talk about today’s fashion I have to make an announcement.  Last Friday I asked your help in picking a dress to wear to Matt’s office party.  The third dress was the one everyone liked, so that’s the one I bought.  I put your names in a hat if you helped,  and I drew Alexis’s name.  I’ll send her a book.

I have to admit I adore fur.  I’ve seen some super faux fur vests and coats this year.  I’ll show you some vests next week, but today I’m concentrating on faux fur coats.  What do you think of this first one?  It’s so beautiful!  It’s by Rachel Zoe, and it’s so feminine and glamorous I just love it.  See the neat belt?  Buy it at Bloomingdales for $177.  Best of all, it’s on sale.


Option two is also a super coat.  White faux mink looks luxurious on anyone, but you can get this coat in several different colors.  I like the rollup sleeves.  Only $299 at Fabulous Furs

The last jacket is from Kate Spade.  Notice the three quarter length sleeves and the slightly flared shape.  I do like this gray leopard print.  Buy it on sale $297  at Nordstrom.

If you see Matt do me a favor and tell him I like coat number one.  I don't think he bought my Christmas present yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment