My Books!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: Skinny Dipping!

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday. Today's six come from The Welcome Inn.  In this scene, my hero and heroine have gone skinny dipping.  The book is available at http://www.wings-press.com and at most other retail outlets.

Buck growled deep in his throat and jerked Julianna against him, kissing her roughly. Caught in the spell of the evening, Julianna didn’t protest. She had wanted men before, but not like this. She almost felt as if he’d gotten into her blood, and she couldn’t live without him any more than she could live without air to breathe. Frantically she kissed his shoulders and chest. Anything to be closer to him.

11 comments:

  1. Fireworks indeed! Two more prickly people would be hard to find! LOL I wonder how they're going to come to an accord? Great dialogue for revealing character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it when skinny dipping leads to this. Er... not that I'd know from experience. *ahem*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! Very intense scene--and I like how they're still struggling with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!**fanning self** Good thing there's a lot of water around! Nice Six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies, thank you all for reading my six. Tonya, I'm glad you...er... could relate. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "couldn’t live without him any more than she could live without air to breathe"

    That line conjures up memories of several songs. Most notably the lyric, "All I need is the air that I breathe.."

    Nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot, hot,hot. Terrific writing, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful emotion. She's definitely into him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh very nice. That was a lot of heat between those two. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I appreciate everyone for coming by. I hope you enjoyed this snippet.

    ReplyDelete