My Books!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

JoAnne Tucker: Life, Love, And Everything In Between

 
Please help me welcome JoAnne Tucker to my blog. JoAnne writes novels, but she also writes poetry, and today she's going to share a poem with us.  JoAnne, I appreciate your coming to my blog. I can't write poetry to save my life, and I'm perfectly awed that you can. Here's a wonderful poem from her book.



I WAS
 
I was afraid to grow up.
Afraid of life.
I worried myself to death.
It was hard to breathe.
Like a fish out of water.
Like having asthma.
High school was hell-crazy wild.
My only plan.
Just get up and go.
Cant be like mom.
She always had a plan.
Living her life without any man.
Cant think that far.
Felt out of place.
Like dust floating in space.
Scared out of my mind.
Of what I might or might not find.
Cant hack relationships.
More drama.
Why waste the time.
Still confused, but still craving knowledge.
I need to do what I want-for myself.
Even if its just me who cares.
Even if no ones there.
It was a long hard road.
To get my act together.
All bad choices, solely I sowed.
Working for nickels and dimes.
Like a newborn.
Taking one step at a time.

 


Author Bio:

I hail from the famous Hocking Hills region of southeastern Ohio. I have worked in the blue-collar industry most of my life. Besides having several novels under my belt, I also canvass paint.
When not busy with hobbies or working outside the home, I spend time with relatives, my dogs Jasmine and Scooter, and volunteer my time within the community. I am a member of the Hocking Hill's Arts and Craftsmen Association, The Hocking County Historical Society and Museum, and the Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center. I believe in family values and following your dreams.
My upcoming novels from Melange Books are:
 
MURDER MOST FOUL-a crime/detective story
"WICKED INTENTIONS" a paranormal/mystery anthology
"LOVES', MYTHS' AND MONSTERS'," a fantasy anthology
“FLAGITIOUS,” a crime and paranormal novella collection
Other books soon available:
"THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY," a biography true-crime
"TWISTED LOVE," a true-crime anthology
 
Email:

BLURB FOR BOOK:

“Poems About Life, Love, and Everything in Between” is a poetry collection that provides a glimpse into the heart, mind and soul, of its author. It is a heartwarming read, written with love and respect for others. Some poems were written in times of sorrow, other poems were written in times of joyous celebration. Life if like that.

 
Respectfully Yours,
JoAnne Myers Melange Author of Murder Most Foul,- Wicked Intentions,- Loves', Myths', and Monsters',- The Crime of the Century,- Twisted Love,- Poems About Life, Love, and Everything in Between, and Flagitious.

My website:http://www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com

My website Blog: http://www.booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com/page2
 
Buy Link to Poems About Life, Love, and Everything in Between: http://www.amazon.com/dp/147837022x

No comments:

Post a Comment