My Books!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Fashionista Friday: The Look For Less

If you looked at yesterday's post, you know that the dog is having a hard time adjusting to me going back to school. He has a message for you at the end of Fashionista Friday.

My virtual book tour continues today at http://www.straightfromtheauthorsmouth.blogspot.com/  I'm giving away a $100 gift certificate so hurry on over to sign up.  You can find my schedule at http://www.pumpupyourbook.com/2013/07/04/virtual-book-tour-pump-up-your-book-presents-the-enchanted-virtual-book-publicity-tour/
Look For Less: Jessica Alba

Black dress
modcloth.com


Mossimo jean jacket
target.com


Charlotte Russe wedge sandals
charlotterusse.com


Wallis black purse
wallisfashion.com


Topshop
$15 - colette.fr








I had hoped that things would be back to normal today. Instead, she got up again!  I'm already exhausted from getting up yesterday, and now something truly dreadful has happened. She fed me DOG FOOD for breakfast instead of a grilled cheese sandwich. Clearly, my human has lost her mind. Perhaps she is trying to starve me. More tomorrow, provided I do not perish for want of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment