My Books!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hump Day Hook: Return Engagement

 
 
Welcome to Hump Day Hook. I'm so glad you stopped by. My excerpt today picks up where I left off last week in the prologue of Return Engagement. My heroine, an up and coming actress, is upset that the tabloids are printing crazy stories about her and her boy friend who's five years younger than she is. He's also the son of a famous senator, Henry Lovinggood.
 
 

“It may matter to your career. Have you forgotten Senator Lovinggood’s plans for you? Your dad wants you to be the president one day, but a scandal like this could ruin your chances before you even get started.”

Richard impatiently shook his head. “Don’t you get it? You’re more important to me than any career in the world! Without you I don’t care what happens to me.” His eyes softened. “We fell in love with each other he first time we met in the studio. Why would you even consider letting five lousy years ruin things for us?"
 
 
Return Engagement is available at Whiskey Creek Press and at most online retail outlets. Any book store can order it. And don't forget, the sequel to Return Engagement, Blue 52, will be released this December.
 



 








6 comments: