Famous Lovers Quiz
How many of these lovers do you know? The answers are at the bottom of the page.
- He was a Roman general, and she was the queen of Egypt.
- Their love destroyed Camelot.
- He gave up his throne for her because he couldn’t marry a divorced woman.
- They met each other while filming a movie about ancient Egypt. They married once, divorced, and then married again.
- Both star crossed lovers died in this Shakespearean tale which told of a bitter feud between two noble families.
- She lost him, but tomorrow is another day.
- A short man, he ruled the French Empire, but he divorced his true love because she couldn’t bear him a child.
- They were two gangsters who enjoyed robbing banks.
- The king of rock and roll, he married a girl he met while he was in the army.
- He’s faster than a speeding bullet, and she keeps trying to guess his secret identity.
- They fell into a burning ring of fire.
- He lived in the jungle and swung through the trees, but she loved him anyway.
- She was a governess who fell for a man with a dreadful secret hidden in the attic.
- She gave him an apple that he wasn’t supposed to eat.
- He was only a stable boy, but he loved her with all of his heart. Then she married another man.
- He was the captain of The Millennium Falcon, and she was a princess on a mission.
- She wrote a book called A New Leaf, and he went to the bookstore and bought the first one on the shelf even though they had plenty of copies at home.
- He left his first wife for her, and they had a brood of kids, but she filed for divorce and shocked everyone.
- He married a beautiful English rose, but he betrayed her with an old girlfriend.
- She was a movie star who got her best role when she married her prince.
1.Marc Antony and Cleopatra
2.Lancelot and Guinevere
3.Edward VII and Wallis Warfield Simpson
4.Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor
5.Romeo and Juliette
6.Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara
7.Napoleon and Josephine
8.Bonnie and Clyde
9.Elvis and Priscilla
10.Superman and Lois Lane
11.Johnny Cash and June Carter
12.Tarzan and Jane
13.Mr. Rochester and Jane Eyre
14.Adam and Eve
15.Heathcliff and Catherine
16.Han Solo and Princess Leia
17.Wallace Cantrell and Elaine Cantrell
18.Brad Pitt and Angelina Joli
19.Prince Charles and Diana Spenser
20. Prince Ranier and Grace Kelly