My Books!

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Resurrection

Title: Resurrection
Author: Maggie Jane Schuler
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: March 10, 2017

 

Jenna:


My life was perfect. I’d had it all: a doting husband, a career on the rise, and great kids. When all that comes down around me—when I lose the one person I need— it feels like my world has been swirling around the edges of a black hole. A never-ending despair that is consuming me. The vows I had made to him still haunt me, still feel as fresh as the day I’d spoken those words. But he’s gone and I don’t know how to move on. I’m not even sure I could.

Until… I meet him.

Chase:


I was happy. So happy. There was nothing more that a man could ask for. I had the kind of fairy tale that few get. I worked hard and played hard, but my family always came first. But when it all crumbled around me, I didn’t know how to carry on without the love of my life at my side. They say, ‘till death do us part’. I just never thought she’d go before me. Now, all I do is exist because I must, and my children need me. But some days, I can’t push past the pain and misery. Sometimes, I don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to do.

Then she comes crashing into my life. And in that instant, I know… My life will never be the same again.
 

Maggie Jane Schuler is a wife, mother of three almost-grown children, and teacher by day. While she has always loved to read, the thought of writing her own prose did not strike until she was in the middle of writing her Master’s Thesis. From that point on she was hooked. She Resides in Southern California. Besides the family and books, she loves baseball. Since the Dodgers, Angels, and Padres are all within a short distance, and the Giants and Athletics a nice weekend jaunt away, she’s got plenty of games to take in during the season. Additionally, she enjoys cooking, movies, the beach, and the local mountains. She’s most content being with her family engaged in whatever activity they have planned.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment