My Books!

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday Sample: Rest Thy Head


Welcome to Saturday Sample. Today we're starting some excerpts from Rest Thy Head, which is one of my all time favorites. Rest Thy Head is only .99 at http://amzn.to/1PDbyPX 

Last Week:
Chapter 1

“Considering the fact they’re best friends with Drew’s parents, I sort of expected a gift from them.” Peyton tossed the card back into the box. “I’m not as happy with the tablecloth as you are. I’d rather give a barbecue and eat outside.”

Peyton frowned when she noted the patronizing smile on her mother’s face.

“Darling, that’s fine for right now, but later on after Drew goes to work with his father, you’ll be expected to entertain his clients and business associates. I imagine they’ll expect more than a barbecue in the back yard.”

Peyton rolled her eyes at her mother. “Yuck.”

This week:

No comments:

Post a Comment