My Books!

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Beyond the Book: Turnaround Farm


Welcome to Beyond the Book. Turnaround Farm which is one of my all time favorite books released September 1 for Wings ePress. I thought today I'd share a blurb and a short excerpt with you. If you're interested in the book, you can get it at https://wingsepress.com/turnaround-farm/

Blurb:

Dedicated career girl Holly Grant has no time for romance. She doesn’t need a man to complete her, thank you very much. Building Grant Realty takes all of her time and attention. If she can close a deal for Turnaround Farm her business will take off like a rocket. Her first problem is that Jeb Wakefield doesn’t want to sell his farm, and her second problem is Jeb’s grandson Dan, the finest looking man Holly’s ever seen.

Last Week


“Loretta, I’ve told you a million times. If you want to be a success in the real estate business, you have to work at it. Stop worrying so much. This is important to Grant Realty.”
l
“The Wakefields refuse to even discuss selling their property. Why do you think they’ve changed their minds?”

Holly grinned. “I did a little research. They’re broke, and Turnaround Farm is nothing but a white elephant. They work like dogs, but they never get ahead.


This week: Holly speaks first. We've picked up where we left off last week.

I want them to think about what selling the farm would mean to them. And don’t forget that my buyer upped his offer.”

“Don’t you ever think about anything but business?”Loretta asked, her voice almost snatched away by the wind. “There’s a world of exciting things to think about besides business.”

Holly rolled her eyes at her exasperating assistant.“No, I don’t, and you should get your mind off Michael Stuart and think a little more about business yourself.”

“I’m engaged to Michael! Why shouldn’t I think about him? This time next year we’ll be married, for goodness sake.”

Holly scowled. “Marriage is a trap.


No comments:

Post a Comment