My Books!

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Beyond the Book: Turnaround Farm


Welcome to Beyond the Book. Turnaround Farm which is one of my all time favorite books released last September 1 from Wings ePress. I thought today I'd share a blurb and a short excerpt with you. The book is a Kindle Unlimited title available at https://wingsepress.com/turnaround-farm/

Blurb:

Dedicated career girl Holly Grant has no time for romance. She doesn’t need a man to complete her, thank you very much. Building Grant Realty takes all of her time and attention. If she can close a deal for Turnaround Farm her business will take off like a rocket. Her first problem is that Jeb Wakefield doesn’t want to sell his farm, and her second problem is Jeb’s grandson Dan, the finest looking man Holly’s ever seen.

Last Week

“Loretta, please,” Holly begged. “You’re out of the cold now, and as far as getting home goes, use my phone to call a tow truck.”

She fished in her bag for her phone and handed it to Loretta. “Mr. Wakefield, I know I should have called before I came out here, but I was so excited I couldn’twait to see you. The developer who wants to buy your farm just made another offer for your property. Unless I miss my guess, you’ll be very pleased with it.”

“I thought my grandfather had made it clear Turnaround Farm isn’t for sale.”

Jeb grinned as Holly’s eyes went wide. Miss Grant had forgotten about Dan, but by the look on her face, she really liked what she saw. Well, why wouldn’t she like his looks?


This week: We've picked up where we left off last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment