My Books!

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Weekend Writing Warriors: Never Trust a Pretty Wolf


Welcome to Weekend Writing Warriors, your chance to sample the work of a talented group of authors. When you finish here you can find more snippets at:

http://www.wewriwa.com   

Today I'm sharing excerpts from Never Trust a Pretty Wolf. We'll begin with Chapter One. 


Blurb:
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.


Last week:

Excerpt: We're in Andy's POV.

7 comments:

  1. All of a sudden the geocaching game becomes more real to me. It's a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the games begin! I wonder if they will get along better once they begin to play the game? Nice snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe there is trouble afoot. Looking forward to next week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fascinating group you've assembled to play the geocaching game, which adds to the fun of the story for sure. Excellent excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gang's all here. Neither of them are going to be able to back out now. Let the game's begin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet he's right about that! Great snippet, Elaine. I'm really liking this story!

    ReplyDelete