My Books!

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors: Never Trust a Pretty Wolf


Welcome to Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors. Today we'll continue to share excerpts from Never Trust a Pretty Wolf. On Sunday when you finish here, do go to http://www.wewriwa.blogspot.com for more excerpts from a bunch of great authors.

Blurb:
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.



Excerpt: 
Chapter One

Last Week


Andy bobbed his head at her. “Oh, yes ma’am. I understand all right. I usually get it when people talk down to me.”

“I imagine you get that a lot.”

Andy felt his face burning. “Look...”


“If you intend to go with me you’d better get your butt in

gear.” She scooped up her computer and strode toward the parking
lot.

“I’ll be hanged if I go anywhere with that little witch,” Andy

muttered. 


This week: We're in Andy's POV

6 comments:

  1. She is a tough one. He realizes he will have to stay up with her. Interesting as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's definitely going to make things tough for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two are not a match made in Heaven so far LOL. Good decision on his part to hang in there...enjoyed the snippet. I can feel the tension between them all right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum...Why does he have to turn off his cell phone? Is she afraid of them being tracked by someone? More and more intrigued by this story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! lol And a great time seems to be had by ... No one.

    I didn't post this week but had to swing by and see what that pretty Wolf was doing to poor Andy, now.

    Happy Easter, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's not making me like her. I imagine she has a reason for her words and actions.

    ReplyDelete