My Books!

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Way of the Wolf: Endeavour

Title: Way of the Wolf: Endeavour
Series: The Wulvers Series
Author: Rebecca Anne Stewart
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: April 2, 2020

With Cathwulf settled by Roarke's side as Alpha Female, once more, I’m left to uncover my own place within our pack. 
Finding love in working beside the pack doctor, I’ve thrown myself into learning from the healers that came before me. 
It’s kept me busy, but it’s hard to focus when my eyes are constantly drawn to the male who once fought to be Cathwulf's mate. 
Quillan has an aura that sparks all of my defensive instincts and yet, I can’t seem to stop wanting him to notice me…and I know he’s been keeping close. 
The truth behind the reason he follows my every step, however, is far more dangerous than I could ever imagine. A reason that could have all the progress I’ve made crumble, and me right along with it when my past returns to haunt me.



Rebecca is an Author, musician and singer/song writer based in Alyth, Scotland. She focuses her energy on her creative passions and uses her Highland roots to influence all aspects of her life. 
Rebecca comes from a family of musicians and spent much of her childhood absorbing the sounds of traditional music while touring Scotland. Rebecca also has a keen interest in her genealogy as she descends from the country's travelling folk, a culture steeped in history and stories.
A proud Scottish person with a rich family heritage, Rebecca enjoys spending time with her loved ones, travelling her beautiful native homeland and performing with friends.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment