My Books!

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors: Never Trust a Pretty Wolf

Welcome to Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors. Today we'll continue to share excerpts from Never Trust a Pretty Wolf. On Sunday when you finish here, do go to http://www.wewriwa.blogspot.com for more excerpts from a bunch of great authors.

Blurb:
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.



Excerpt: 
Chapter One

Last Week



This week: We're in Andy's POV. He speaks first.

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's letting him drive.

    It will be fun watching her fall for him. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teresa. She lets him drive and the romance begins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be interesting with him in the driver's seat. I think she'll see another side of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so...demanding. I agree with the other commenters, it'll be interesting to see how she reacts to him driving her car. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give the guy a minute, geez! I bet she's a sideseat driver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tension is still there. I wonder how this will develop over the coming hours together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she let him drive? I'm impressed she was able to give up that control!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a lady in a hurry. She even pees fast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting conversation between the two. I’m enjoying the tension.

    Keep smiling,
    Yawatta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good grief, she's fast. Sounds like my sister who's out of the car and locks it before I get my seatbelt off. I'm curious how she's going to react to his driving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm curious as the rest. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

    ReplyDelete