My Books!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Book Review: When you Make it Home


I picked this book up because I like military romances. Those of you who've been here before know that my Rest Thy Head is about an ex-marine. When you Make it Home is the story of a young woman who's had bad luck with men. Twice. She's pregnant, and her secret is discovered by an ex-Army medic named Theo. The two form a friendship, and Theo begins to take care of her, but it soon looks as if both of them want a lot more than just a friendship. However, they have so many issues, especially Theo, so it's anything but certain that they'll get together.

I thought the book was very well written. The dialogue was realistic while the plot was believable and intriguing. The characters were sympathetic, especially the heroine whom I really liked. The pacing was on target, and at the conclusion of the book the ending was logical and satisfactory.

I can recommend this book without reservation.

Buy Link: http://www.amazon.com/When-Make-Home-Claire-Ashby-ebook/dp/B00LRKU6KQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432234118&sr=8-1&keywords=when+you+make+it+home

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book, Elaine! Could you please provide the link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, I forgot! Yes, I'll add it.

    ReplyDelete