My Books!

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Mr. All Wrong

Title: Mr. All Wrong
Author: RC Stephens
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: December 4, 2017
The first time I met Evie Harper, she threw a cream pie at my face. I actually hadn’t met her, just saw her. It was more like she hated everything I stood for and showed me her opinion with an airborne cream pie. Yes, she smacked me front and center on my face. The second time I saw Evie, I didn’t realize she was the cream-pie-throwing bandit, and she took my breath away in a flowing red gown at a gala. 
Of course I couldn’t resist her looks, so I asked her to dance. She called me a schmuck and stalked off. 
My own Cinderella ran away from me. I shouldn’t have chased her down. We were all wrong for each other. But her fire red hair and feisty personality reeled me in, and I was hooked. Chicago’s most renowned playboy was finally falling head over loafers. At least it felt that way because she was like no other woman I’d met before . . . Evie was special . . .
Problem was I had trust issues when it came to women. Freud would’ve probably said it was my mother’s doing. Somehow Evie made me believe in her . . . trust her . . .
Big damn mistake!
One I hope I won’t live to regret . . .
But then again how could someone so wrong for me turn out to be so damn perfect?

R.C. Stephens was born in Toronto, Canada. She graduated from York University with a master's Degree in Political Science.
R.C. is an avid reader, so when she isn't cooking for her clan or on her laptop writing, she's snuggled tight with her Kindle devouring any romance novel she can. Okay, with the exception of Thursday nights. She makes time for Scandal and Vampire Diaries. She's a fan of drama and suspense but she's also a sucker for a happy ending.
Her husband was her first teenage love. They live together with their three children in Toronto. Loving Canadian winters she could never think of living anywhere else.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment