My Books!

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Beyond the Book: Turnaround Farm


Welcome to Beyond the Book. Turnaround Farm which is one of my all time favorite books released last September 1 from Wings ePress. I thought today I'd share a blurb and a short excerpt with you. The book is a Kindle Unlimited title available at https://wingsepress.com/turnaround-farm/

Blurb:

Dedicated career girl Holly Grant has no time for romance. She doesn’t need a man to complete her, thank you very much. Building Grant Realty takes all of her time and attention. If she can close a deal for Turnaround Farm her business will take off like a rocket. Her first problem is that Jeb Wakefield doesn’t want to sell his farm, and her second problem is Jeb’s grandson Dan, the finest looking man Holly’s ever seen.

Last Week
“You accompany Dan to the horse show as his date. There’ll be several social events he should attend, and I want you to go with him.”

Dan’s face turned several interesting shades of red. “No. I absolutely will not do it. If I want a date, I can get one myself. I don’t need my grandfather to do it for me.”

Holly’s eyebrows shot straight up when Jeb refused to back off. “If you refuse, I’ll look at her proposal right now, and after working in the cold all day, it might look pretty good.”

Nobody spoke, but just as the tension in the room threatened to become unpleasant, Holly jumped in. “I’ll go if you will.” Good grief! What had she just done?

“Well, Dan?” Jeb asked.


This week: We've picked up where we left off last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment