My Books!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fashionista Friday

Okay, I know everyone is looking ahead to spring, but I have a winter outfit to show you, and the good news is, most of the items are on sale.  Let's start with this gorgeous coat.  It's reduced from $470 to $260  If you don't like the collar it's detachable.  Buy it at Coast Stores.



Now for some shoes.  I like these neutral colored pumps from LK Bennett of London.  Get them for 185 pounds. 



Now for a purse.  I love this pearl clutch which has a snake chain and is lined with champagne tinted satin.  Buy it at Coast stores for $110.

Now let's add some pearls.  This Kenneth Jay Lane three row necklace looks perfect.  Buy it at Pret-a-Beaut for 140 pounds.

We need earrings so how about these African pearl and diamond ones?  Buy them at Bloomingdale's for $3880.

I guess we need a dress too.  I like this Zac Posen wool blend crepe.  It was $1250, now only $375.  Buy it at The Outnet



Lovely, isn't it? 











No comments:

Post a Comment