My Books!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beyond the Book: Weddings Can Be Black

Welcome to my Spring Brides series.  My bride today is Liesel Wolf heroine of Never Trust a Pretty Wolf.  Liesel was a bit concerned about the dress she liked because it's strapless.  What's the problem with that?  Well, she was on crutches when the ceremony took place, and she worried that she might not be able to keep the dress up.  She didn't have any problems with it, though.  Andy, her groom, almost lost his breath when he saw her coming down the aisle.  The two of them went through a lot before their wedding day came, so everyone was a bit weepy at the ceremony.  That's okay.  I always cry at weddings myself.  I love liesel's dress.  It's simple, but gorgeous. This A-line ball gown features a sweetheart neckline and beaded and crystal belt at the waistline. The skirt is completed with covered buttons and a chapel length train.                               



Liesel's bridesmaid dresses are awesome.  If I were getting married I might use them myself.




Liesel kept her black and white color scheme for her cake also



I don't know about you, but I think this is one of my prettiest brides.


wedding dress:
cake:  http://holidaytrees.blogspot.com/2010/01/black-and-white-wedding-cakes-bipolar.html

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this bridesmaid dress, where is it from? Many thanks, A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you just need to pick your cell phone and require sending a simple text message to the lenders along with your registration number and money

    ReplyDelete