My Books!

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fashionista Friday



Today's outfit tackles summer in a stylish, appealing way.  All pieces are by Tory Burch. I especially like the top.  Nautical stripes are layered over a refreshing print making this tank top delightfully different.  Notice the touch of orange at the top. $125.

The shorts are too short for me, but if you like them they're $175.

Get the shoes in a metallic gold tone for $195.

All items are available at http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446492329

If you'd like to dress this up, you can get a really pretty jacket to go with the top. Put some dress pants with it, and it'll look great.  Same link as the rest.



Rascal, here.  Mama sed I cud rite the post 2 day, but I had 2 baby sit the smal hooman. Mayb nex wek.


No comments:

Post a Comment