My Books!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: A True Gem

Hello, welcome to Six Sentence Sunday. My excerpt today is from Her Kind of Man. I'm proud to say that Her Kind of Man was designated A True Gem by Guilty Pleasures Reviews. To read the review go to http://www.guiltypleasuresbookreviews.com/2012/06/review-her-kind-of-man-by-elaine-cantrell.html


In this excerpt, my hero has taken my heroine to the fair where she gets involved in a skillet toss.


Is it too late to enter the skillet toss?”

“Nope.” The man smiled at Kara. “You look like a lady who knows a thing or two about skillets. Sign right here, ma’am, and pick your skillet.”

Kara’s mouth dropped open.

Her Kind of Man is available at http://www.lachesispublishing.com/proddetail.asp?prod=HerKindofMan or at http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/b133189/Her-Kind-of-Man/Elaine-Cantrell/?si=0  You can also get it at Amazon and most other retail outlets in ebook or print.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

A skillet toss? I'm embarrassed to say that I've never heard of that, but I can easily guess what the concept is. Sounds intriguing! :) Congrats on the True Gem recognition!

Layna Pimentel said...

Congrats on the designation, Elaine.

Skillet tossing actually sounds fun. :)

Intriguing six!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Wow, a skillet toss. Wonder how far she throws? :-)

Patricia Preston said...

I love this. A skillet toss. Darlene would go for that.

cristinharber said...

Congrats on the designation! My mouth would drop open too. Very nice six.

Jessica K said...

Congratulations! Looks like they got it right, a gem of a story.

Kylie Scott said...

Nice 6! Wonder how she'll go? Bet she has fun.