My Books!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Fashionista Friday

Welcome to Fashionista Friday. Did you know that I have a new book coming out soon? The name of it is Rest Thy Head. Rest Thy Head is an inn located in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. My heroine has decided to give a garden party for their guests. Which dress do you think she should wear? Leave a comment and I'll pick some people to get a free copy of the book when it comes out.  Wish I had a cover to show you, but I don't have one yet. The book is published by Astraea Press. Personally, I'm picking the yellow.






Summer Dresses


Dolce Gabbana yellow floral print dress
$1,035 - nathalieschuterman.com


R95th polka dot dress
$240 - zalando.co.uk


Shift dress
$170 - psyche.co.uk


Joules cotton dress
$90 - vanmildert.com


Mango red dress
$42 - johnlewis.com

1 comment:

  1. Joules cotton dress
    $90 - vanmildert.com

    Love all the dresses! Looking forward to the book!

    ReplyDelete