My Books!

Friday, October 7, 2016

Fashionista Friday


I more or less described this nice outfit for my heroine in The Captain and the Cheerleader. Sorry, but I can't find where I got it so there are no buy links. You can use it for inspiration, though. Here's the excerpt from the novel where I described the outfit.

He forced himself to stop staring. “I’ve never had a beautiful woman win a football game for me. How did you know your play would work?”

Susan laughed, a musical sound that made him want to laugh with her. “I wish I could take the credit for it, but I can’t. It’s one of my dad’s plays. He coached high school football for thirty years before he retired.”

“No wonder you always enjoy football. You were raised on it. I almost killed your messenger, but I’m glad he stood his ground. Your dad’s play won the game.”


“Yes, I thought it would.”

Susan rose from the sofa and took her jacket off the back of a chair. My oh my, what a view! Her entire outfit fit so snugly it might have been painted on, but it didn’t look off color or suggestive. Instead, the jeans and sweater looked elegant and classic, just like Susan herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment