My Books!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Beyond the Book: Flood


If you're enjoying these excerpts, please tell a friend about Flood. If you read the book, please be sure to review it on Amazon and Goodreads. Buy link: http://amzn.to/2qRgYD7
Now for a blurb and excerpt:

Blurb:
Drawn together by their love of animals, Aria De Luca and Caleb Hawkins burn for each other. They never suspected that malignant forces around them were successfully plotting Caleb’s ruin from the moment he entered her life. When the flood of a century strikes Aria’s hometown, an alienated Caleb is all that stands between her and catastrophic loss.

Last Week:

“No, Mama, he didn’t. In fact, I hired him to fill in for Melissa.” 

“Then I want to meet him. Invite him to co me to dinner tomorrow night.” 

Aria giggled. “Do you want me to come too, or do you just want Caleb?” 

“Hmm. Let me think. If he’s cute maybe he should come alone.” She laughed. “Of course I meant you too.” 

This Week:

“That’s good. Daddy probably wouldn’t like it if you took up with another man.”

They made their arrangements, and Aria went back to work. Her patients wouldn’t wait all day. Even 

then she could hear Mr. Simms' Siamese cat howling like a soul in torment.

   
This week

No comments:

Post a Comment