My Books!

Monday, May 7, 2018

Abounding Love

Title: Abounding Love
Author: Fiona Tulle
Genre: Contemporary Clean Romance
Release Date: August 3, 2017 Charity Information: VETSports

“I, Brad Carson, take you, Lily Cunningham, for eternity. My love for you is eternal and will always be.” 
Two people, destined to be together, even as teenagers. 
“I promise to give all of myself. I promise to commit to pursue our common goals and dreams together.” 
Through the struggles of college, and then the Army, who needed him too. 
“I promise to protect you, honor you, and be faithful, always, through sickness and in health.” 
Then the unthinkable happens, and puts their love to the ultimate test. 
“May our abounding love serve as an example to the world, that we are forever committed and forever bonded. I love you now, I love you always, and I will love you forever.”
But when you’re soulmates, love can withstand anything.


 

Fiona Tulle has always had a love for writing, from a very young age. She uses her words as an escape from the day to day, getting lost in her characters' worlds. When not writing she can be found curled up with her pups, a cup of coffee, reading her favorite books in the sunshine of Northeast Florida.
She is an avid photography lover and loves hiding behind a camera as well. One day she dreams of having her own images gracing her covers.

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment