My Books!

Thursday, May 17, 2018

In This Life

Title: In This Life
Author: Cora Brent
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 15, 2018

KATHLEEN 
Things I know about Nash Ryan: 
Loner.
Unpredictable.
Wickedly hot.
Unforgiving.
Probably not the kind of man anyone should trust with an infant.
Definitely not the kind of man any woman should trust with her heart.
When Nash returned to town for the sake of his baby brother I thought I already understood who he was. 
I also thought I was done giving my heart away until he proved otherwise.
But we don’t stand a chance. 
Everything is ready to unravel.
And the secrets I’ve kept will be our undoing.
NASH 
This isn’t the first time I’ve known tragedy. 
Maybe that’s why I’ve chosen to remain alone. 
But my life of solitude ends now because a terrible twist of fate has made me
the guardian of my four-month-old brother. 
Suddenly I’ve got a kid to raise and a family business to save and there’s no time for anything else. 
That’s why Kathleen Doyle and I made this arrangement. 
Once a skinny nerd girl who used to follow me around everywhere, she’s now a single mom with flaming hair, a killer body and too many responsibilities. 
We told each other it was just sex. 
We told each other there were no strings attached, no expectations. 
We lied. 
And the consequences will cost us. 
But I’m not surrendering this new family without a battle. 
Because in this life we might only get one chance to have it all.
We told each other there were no strings attached, no expectations. 

We lied. 

And the consequences will cost us. 
But no matter what’s at stake I have no intention of giving up on this family. 
Because in this life we might only have once chance to get it right...

Cora Brent was born in a cold climate and escaped as soon as it was legally possible. Now, she lives in the desert with her husband, two kids and a prickly pear cactus she has affectionately named ‘Spot’. Cora’s closet is filled with boxes of unfinished stories that date back her 1980’s childhood and all her life she has dreamed of being an author. Amazingly, she is now a New York Times and USA Today bestselling writer of contemporary romance and begs not to be awakened from this dream.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment