My Books!

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Silent Love Part 3

Title: Silent Love Part 3
Series: Forbidden Series
Author: Kenadee Bryant
Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: May 1, 2018 Publisher: Limitless Publishing
If someone had asked me a few weeks ago if there was any chance I’d fall out of love with Ethan Galloway, my answer would have been “hell no.” But guess what…I have. 
Somehow, while pretending to be Gage’s girlfriend, something changed between us. My feelings changed. It’s not only a game or an act only to make Ethan jealous. It’s so much more.

When I look at Gage, I no longer see the arrogant bad boy I met a few weeks ago. I see someone different. Someone kind and loving. A guy who I might actually have fallen in love with.
Now I need to convince Gage that this is no longer a game of pretend for me. This is real.


Kenadee Bryant- Currently lives in a small town called Mesquite, Nevada. She is going to college to be an English teacher and writes on the side. When she isn’t busy with school work or writing new books she likes to hang out with her family, do things outdoors, and read whatever she can get her hands on. 

HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment