My Books!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beach Party!


Welcome to the beach party! Thank you for joining me in celebrating the release of Return Engagement. Return Engagement is the book I always wanted to write, and everything came together so well! I hope you like it as much as I do.

I’m going to make several posts throughout the day. If you’d like to be entered in a drawing for my beach themed prizes, make a comment on any one of the posts except this one. If you would like to ask me a question I’ll be glad to try to answer it. Winners will be announced on Sunday evening. If you make a comment or ask a question be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you to get your snail mail address.

Now about those prizes. I’m giving away a string of chocolate pearls (simulated), a luau for six, a kitchen package consisting of kitchen towels and a magnet, a beach towel and sun visor, a beach game called Beach Volley, a shell necklace, a lanyard that floats so you won’t lose your sunglasses in the ocean, a sports water bottle, a set of candles shaped like star fish, and a lovely picture frame decorated with shells. Why the beach theme? Because the beach is an important part of the story in Return Engagement.
In addition, everyone who leaves a comment or asks a question will receive a PDF copy of my family’s favorite dessert recipes.

I hope you enjoy the beach party.

Oh, the picture shows the chocolate pearls.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new release!!!
    I just love beach parties!
    ~Afshan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach parties are so much fun! Congrats on your new release. I'm certain everyone will love itmom1248(at)att(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I've read out of order but I'm enjoying your beach party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a big congrats Elaine; wahoo, today is the day. Let's party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting us to the beach party, Elaine. Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the release. Sorry I'm so late for the party. Just got home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new release. As always, I'm a dollar short and a day late. It sure seemed like a great party...

    kcnrhtx(at)charter(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new release. I've always wanted to go to a beach party, I live in the middle of the country, so the beach is a long way away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, forgot my email.

    seriousreader at live dot com

    ReplyDelete