My Books!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beyond the Book:Such Pretty Dresses

Hello, and welcome to Beyond the Book.  My name is Elizabeth Lane.  I was the heroine in Elaine's story Return Engagement.  If you remember, I'm an actress.  My best friend Cathy whom you also met in Return Engagement is giving a Marie Antoinette inspired ball.  Yep, an old-fashioned ball complete with either period costume or dresses inspired by Marie.  I've decided to wear a dress inspired by Marie Antoinette, not a period costume.  I've narrowed my search to four gowns, but I love them all!  Please help me pick one.  Just leave a comment telling me which dress you like best.  I'll pick a comment from a hat, and if I pick your name I'll give you an electronic copy of Return Engagement. 

About those dresses. They're all wedding dresses by Stella De Libro.  I got the pictures at www.weddinginspirasi.com and the last dress at http://pinterest.com/aflowerstory/blushing-bride/

 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Wow! What a hard choice! I love the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful, but I like the color of the first, and the style of the second!

    ReplyDelete


  3. All four are divine! If I had to choose, I'll pick the last one. Love the pink flowers on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics...love the flowing gowns on pretty models.
    Love the second one with the sparkling necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the purple one (# 3, I think), of these four. However, they're all a bit too frilly for my taste.
    I'd hate to be in one of these costumes and need to use the restroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff, so would I!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There all great but my favorite color is purple so that's the one I'd pick.
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete