My Books!

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Beyond the Book: Turnaround Farm


Welcome to Beyond the Book. Turnaround Farm which is one of my all time favorite books released last September 1 from Wings ePress. I thought today I'd share a blurb and a short excerpt with you. The book is a Kindle Unlimited title available at https://wingsepress.com/turnaround-farm/

Blurb:

Dedicated career girl Holly Grant has no time for romance. She doesn’t need a man to complete her, thank you very much. Building Grant Realty takes all of her time and attention. If she can close a deal for Turnaround Farm her business will take off like a rocket. Her first problem is that Jeb Wakefield doesn’t want to sell his farm, and her second problem is Jeb’s grandson Dan, the finest looking man Holly’s ever seen.

Last Week


“How do you ever expect to get married if you don’t look around a little?”

“I don’t want to get married.”

Jeb’s eyes widened. “Why not? Having a pretty woman to snuggle with would be a lot better than sleeping alone. I think you’d be a pretty good father too.”

Dan looked at him as if he’d suddenly sprouted hooves and a tail. “You must be joking! Me, a father? I’d never have a kid who might turn out like my dad.


This week: We've picked up where we left off last week. Dan speaks first.


No comments:

Post a Comment