My Books!

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Beyond the Book: Turnaround Farm


Welcome to Beyond the Book. Turnaround Farm which is one of my all time favorite books released last September 1 from Wings ePress. I thought today I'd share a blurb and a short excerpt with you. The book is a Kindle Unlimited title available at https://wingsepress.com/turnaround-farm/

Blurb:

Dedicated career girl Holly Grant has no time for romance. She doesn’t need a man to complete her, thank you very much. Building Grant Realty takes all of her time and attention. If she can close a deal for Turnaround Farm her business will take off like a rocket. Her first problem is that Jeb Wakefield doesn’t want to sell his farm, and her second problem is Jeb’s grandson Dan, the finest looking man Holly’s ever seen.

Last Week: 


“How do you ever expect to get married if you don’t look around a little?”

“I don’t want to get married.”

Jeb’s eyes widened. “Why not? Having a pretty woman to snuggle with would be a lot better than sleeping alone. I think you’d be a pretty good father too.”

Dan looked at him as if he’d suddenly sprouted hooves and a tail. “You must be joking! Me, a father? I’d never have a kid who might turn out like my dad.


This week: We've picked up where we left off last week. Dan speaks first.


No comments:

Post a Comment