My Books!

Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday Sample and Weekend Writing Warriors


 Welcome to my blog. Today I'd like to share an excerpt from my all time favorite book Blue 52. On Sunday when you finish here you can go to www.wewriwa.blogspot.com for more excerpts from a talented group of authors. 

Blurb:

First Lady Kills President Lovinggood" 

December 5, 2018 

Thirty years later, Hank Lovinggood embarks on a quest to prove his mother's innocence and punish the killers who took his family from him. Together Hank and lovely physicist Dr. Kathryn Sinclair confront an implacable, twisted, and merciless enemy who'll do whatever it takes to hide the truth forever.


Last Week's Excerpt: 


“Of course I do.” Curtis chuckled. “But I think it’s best for you to make the initial contact. A beautiful woman will make Lovinggood sit up and take notice of what she has to say.”

Kathryn tucked a stray lock of dark hair behind her ear. “I hope he won’t think I’m some bimbo nut case.”

Curtis laughed. “If he does, I’m sure you’ll be able to change his mind.”

Kathryn hoped so. She had devoted her entire professional life to Curtis’s pet project. If they succeeded, she’d be in the history books alongside Albert Einstein. And she’d have the satisfaction of righting a dreadful wrong.

Today's Excerpt: Hank and the Senator leave for the Sinclair Mortuary to view the remains of Hank's mother and father. I've skipped a good bit since the last excerpt.


2 comments:

  1. He's really immersing himself into everything about his dad. Maybe that passion will fuel his plan to clear up the ugly mess from when his mom and dad died. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think using the Jaguar is very appropriate for this occasion. I hope all of this helps get him closer to closure. Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete