My Books!

Friday, November 10, 2023

Grumpy Little Christmas


 🎄 COMING SOON🎄

𝗚𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗽𝘆 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 by Marika Ray releases in FOUR DAYS in Kindle Unlimited!
Goodreads TBR → https://bit.ly/466wE8t

“Just when I think you might have a human bone in that mountain of muscle, you go and say something so highly offensive I can’t help but dislike you.”

Good. That was exactly what I wanted. If she hated me, she’d be just as offensive back and it would remind me to steer clear of her temptations.

“Herregud!” My father’s voice rang out from inside the lodge. I could see him pointing at us from the two-inch gap where the door had not closed fully. “You two are standing under the mistletoe!”

Morgana’s eyes widened as she looked up. I heard Imogen squeal from somewhere inside while I groaned. What a time for my daughter to wake up and come downstairs.

“No, we are not!” I shouted back.

“You are, Dad!” Imogen squealed. “You have to kiss her or there will be bad luck.”

I frowned, silently cursing Mamma for putting up the mistletoe when I told her every year to stop that shit. “That is not what not kissing under the mistletoe means, Imogen.”

“I think it means the woman will not marry,” Mamma’s voice joined in.

“Jesus Christ,” I muttered, putting my hands on my hips. Having my entire family witnessing my every move was getting on my nerves.

“Well, I can’t say I’m sad I won’t marry. That ship has sailed, you know what I mean?” Morgana laughed, but it sounded all wrong.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss!” Imogen began to chant.

I had no choice but to kiss Morgana or hear about it for the rest of my life from my disappointed daughter. And I didn’t want Morgana to be cursed, right? Kissing her was the only way out of this situation.

“Morgana,” I said quietly.

She quit looking up at the mistletoe and looked at me. “What are you doing?”

I stepped closer, crowding her against the open doorway. “It means nothing.” A shot of honey and leather hit my nose right as my hand slid into the nape of her hair.
Her eyebrows shot together. “What—”

She didn’t get to finish her question. My lips were on hers and I lost all ability to think. Leave it to the irritating celebrity to be the one woman on the face of the planet who wiped my brain and left my knees feeling like Santa’s bowl full of jelly.

#GrumpyLittleChristmasTeaserBlast #GrumpyLittleChristmasMarikaRay #TeaserBlast #FourMoreDays #ComingSoon #PreOrderNow#Amazon #MarikaRayAuthor #RomCom #SmallTownRomance #EnticingJourney

Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment