My Books!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Yippee! A Sale!

Hello, Readers!  I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas.  Violet Emerson, er, McCallum here.  Elaine told my and my husband Matt’s story in her book A New Dream.  To reward her for her hard work, Matt and I have taken over her blog for December. 

Matt: We have some great news too, folks. Astraea Press has put A New Dream on sale just in time for everyone to buy a copy for their Nook or Kindle for only .99.  Yep, ninety nine cents.  It’s a great time to sample Elaine’s work if you haven’t already done so. 

Violet: Did you know my sweet Matt played football for the Green Bay Packers?  He kicked the winning goal in the Super Bowl!

Matt: (Takes her hand and points to the jersey she’s wearing.)  I got her her a Packers’ jersey for Christmas.  It has my old number on it.

Violet: (giggles.)  I love the jersey, but I like my other present better.  I’m posting a picture of the London blue topaz jewelry he bought me.  It’s totally gorgeous!  Am I using too many exclamation marks in this post?  I can’t help it.  The man is just too exciting!  And he has great taste in jewelry. 

Matt: And women.  Love you, baby.  I’m glad you like your present.

Violet: Don’t forget the sale going on at Astraea Press.  You can buy Elaine’s book as well as some others for only .99.  Do read my and Matt’s story, though.  You won’t believe the things that happened to us.

Matt:  Here’s a few links for you.  Happy reading.
  http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/new-dream-elaine-cantrell/1102710733?ean=2940012395245&itm=1&usri=a+new+dream+by+elaine+cantrell

No comments:

Post a Comment