My Books!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fashionista Friday: Classic Fashion

One thing that never goes out of style is a nice trench coat.  They go from the office to an evening out with no trouble.  I did a little shopping at Macy’s and found some really nice coats.

Coat 1 is by Michael Kors.  I love the color which I don’t think would soil as easily as a lighter color.  The notch collar is attractive, and I love the zip pockets.  It also has a detachable hood.  Price: $230


Coat 2 is by London Fog.  It’s a double breasted coat with button through epaulettes at each shoulder.  I like the detail at the wrist.  Price: $99.98.  This coat is lighter weight than the first one.



Coat 3 is also by Michael Kors.  Notice the fold over collar and the storm flap with button closure at the chest.  I like the buckles at the waist and wrists and the onseam front pockets.  Price: $250.00

Personally, I’ll take coat number 1.  What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment