My Books!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fashionista Friday: Statement Jewelry

As all of my nearest and dearest will gladly attest, I love jewelry.  I think that smaller pieces look better on me, but as the years go by I find myself attracted to big, bold statement pieces.  I started looking for things to share with you, and I couldn't stop myself!  Every one I found was prettier than the last.  So, enjoy looking.

The first piece is this lovely gold mesh set with vividly colored lucite 'stones'.  The shapes of the stones are all different.  Definitely eye catching.  $47.95 at http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/s0029.html


The next piece I really liked is this retro styled choker made of white West German vintage lucite.  It's unique and relatively timeless.  Buy it for $95 at



I like this bib necklace from Chico's too.  Get it at
for only $55.




Last, but not least, don't you love this turquoise and coral number?  It's by Erica Lyons, and you can get it at http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Handbags_And_Accessories/Shop/FashionJewelry/Necklaces/PRD~5800399350517/Erica+Lyons+Eden+Rock+Necklace.jsp?off=12 for $33.60.




I tried to keep the price down on these necklaces, but if you have more to spend there's plenty of good stuff out there.  Happy hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment