My Books!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Three Super Guests and Prizes

Hey, readers. My  name is Nikki Lane. As you know each December Elaine's characters take over her blog so she can have a vacation. I was Elaine's heroine in The Best Selling Toy Of The Season which I personally believe is her best book ever.

Prince Alan: I am sorry to disagree Madame, but obviously her best work is The Enchanted. For those unfortunate people who have yet to read the book, I was Madame Cantrell's hero in The Enchanted. She has been honored well in my father's kingdom.

Elizabeth: Will you two cut it out? Folks, my name is Elizabeth Lane, and I was Elaine's heroine in Return Engagement. Today, we have three books featured: a sci-fi novel, a fantasy, and a crime novel with a private investigator for the hero. Please do check these out, and don't forget to enter to win some very nice prizes. Just keep scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment