My Books!

Friday, December 19, 2014

Fashionista Friday

During the month of December my characters take over my blog so I can have a break. Let's drop in and see what they're doing.

Prince Alan: (The Enchanted) Madame has chosen fine clothing to feature this day.

Elizabeth: (Return Engagement): Yes, I like it too. The pants fabric is classic.

Nikki: (The Best Selling Toy of the Season) The sweater is kind of floppy.

Elizabeth: Nikki, I've told you that you can't wear clothes that are too tight. It'll make you look like...

Nikki: Oh, be quiet. I've heard it all before. Why don't we just let people look at the clothes?


I Don't Do Fashion,I Am Fashion


Long sleeve sweater
blackfive.com


River Island pants
$24 - riverisland.com


Short boots
blackfive.com


Gucci crossbody purse
therealreal.com


Wide brim hat
blackfive.com


Plastic glasses
blackfive.com


Marais paris picture
papernstitch.com

1 comment:

  1. I've told you that you can't wear clothes that are too tight.But if you want perfect for your size just go boutiqueken .




    cropped jeans


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete