My Books!

Thursday, May 2, 2019

The Road Home

Title: The Road Home
Series: Backroads
Author: Jane Ashley Converse
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 18, 2019
My life was a dream...
Sold-out concerts, number one hits, and a different city every night...
I’d been coined America’s Sweetheart and learned to live by the rules. That was until I met him. 
Two years ago I practically threw myself at Charlie Higgins, my mom’s newest ranch hand.
With one kiss he took my breath away, but before it went any further, he turned me away telling me to forget about him.
I took my bruised heart back to Nashville and did what country singers do best and wrote a song about it. I just never expected it to be a number one hit.
Now I'm back for my cousin's wedding. And Charlie isn't as in love with the song as the rest of the world.
But the way he's looking at me makes me think maybe there's a chance…this time he won’t tell me to go. 
As long as the secret I’m keeping doesn’t scare him away. 


“Jane Ashley Converse is really making name for herself quickly with this Backroads series, and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her cowboys to death!” - The Power of Three Readers

“Cowboys, rock stars, and weddings - some of my favorite things.” - A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
“I loved this story, this book and I highly recommend it to everyone.” - Cajun Heat Book Blog


Jane Ashley is from a small town in South Dakota. She spends her days dreaming up new characters and adventures for them to go on. 
When she’s not writing she tends to stay busy being outside during the warm summer months. During winter she grumbles about the temperature and the snow, counting down the days till she can get her kayak on a lake. 
Publishing is a dream come true, and she can’t wait to share her next story with you.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment