My Books!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Snippet Sunday and Weekend Writing Warriors: Never Trust a Pretty Wolf

Welcome to Snippet Sunday and Weekend Writing Warriors, your chance to sample the work of a talented group of authors. When you finish here you can find more snippets at:

http://www.wewriwa.com   

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SnippetSunday/

For the last few months I've been sharing excerpts from Turnaround Farm, but today I'm sharing from another book, Never Trust a Pretty Wolf. We'll begin with Chapter One. I'm posting the same thing I posted last Sunday because I forgot to sign up. So forgive me if you've already read this.

Blurb:
Liesel Wolf has a secret, a dangerous secret she’ll go to any lengths to conceal. When she’s paired in a charity game with sexy marshal Andy Bryce, a man with secrets of his own, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down, and Liesel’s on a collision course with her past.


Last week:
Excerpt


7 comments:

  1. It seems this gathering might be more formal than he expects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a very fancy place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting story and I can't wait to hear what will transpire at this posh gathering! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. Valet parking! Wow, what a fancy party. What comes next should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like he might be in for more than he anticipated - sounds like the sort of place I'd like to live in, LOL! (Not so much the valet parking,more the pasture near the house for the horses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Forgot to register on the WeWriWar site this week. Mine's up at the usual https://hywelalyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy, i wonder if they're going to meet at this shindig. That could be very interesting! Can't wait for the next snippet!

    ReplyDelete