My Books!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks, Emma


Isn’t it wonderful when out of nowhere something really nice happens to you? It can cheer you up and warm your heart-sometimes when you need it the most. I had just such an experience this week.

I checked my email on Thursday and found a message from Emma Lai. Emma is also an author with The Wild Rose Press. She told me she’d written a review of my novel Purple Heart, and she gave me a link to go to the site.

The review itself is wonderful. Thank you so much, Emma. I’d like to share the link with you partly because I’d like you to see my nice review but also because the site is new to me, and it may be new to you too. The site looks like it might be a nice opportunity for some of you to post articles, reviews, etc.

Anyway, here’s the link. http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/3204973-ebook-review-purple-heart-by-elaine-cantrell

Purple Heart is available at http://www.thewildrosepress.com or at Amazon.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could brighten your week Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did brighten my week, Emma. I've had loads of stress the past two weeks and needed something to cheer me up

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did brighten my week, Emma. I've had loads of stress the past two weeks and needed something to cheer me up

    ReplyDelete