My Books!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why I Love Ebook Readers

I have a Nook which I love, and here are some reasons why:

1.The storage in my house is maxed out, and on the ebook reader you can put a whole library in the space of a small paperback.

2.Ebooks are cheaper.

3.Because they're cheaper, I'm more willing to take a chance on new authors.  I've found some good ones that way.

4.Some ebooks are lending enabled, and if they are you can loan them with no fear that another reader will mess up your book.  I borrowed a book one time, and the cat peed on it.  (Don't know why she didn't like it.)  I had to buy another one for the owner.

5.My friends think I'm cool because I got one before they did. :)  Seriously, I think ebooks are the future of publishing, and I'd like to know what's going on.  My first two posts when I started this blog were about ebooks if you'd care to go all the way back to the beginning and read them.

Don't forget to come back for Fashionista Friday.  Friday is National Flip Flop Day, but it's also a chance to give back some of what you've been blessed with.  I'll explain it all on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Still trying to figure out which reader to get. I'm thinking Nook Color because my son can also watch PBS on it.

    ReplyDelete