My Books!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday


Technically, there is no SSS today, but since I'm a creature of habit I'm writing my six anyway. I'm cheating a bit, though. I'm writing seven today. These are from A New Dream which is available at http://www.astraeapress.com In this excerpt, Matt is sitting on a stool while Violet bandages his hand. He cut it while they were carving a pumpkin.

The soft, breathless tone of her voice brought Matt’s head
up. Violet caressed the side of his face and cupped his cheek in her
palm. “You’re so handsome, Matt. When I touch you I…”

Matt forgot that both his knee and his hand hurt. He pulled
Violet between his legs and rested his head between her breasts.
She shivered as he slipped his arms around her waist and fanned
his fingers across her hips.

No comments:

Post a Comment